Tracer Tracer

The colors are very well done and the figure has very nice proportions. Unfortunately, I believe the image is held back because it lacks any dynamics. If you look at the line of action, it's very stiff and straightforward. This makes the image very boring and plain in my opinion when it could've been curved to show more emotion and movement out of Tracer. Still, the attention to detail in the armor and the light effects following her are a great touch. Well done!

Karvidon responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I agree the pose is rather stiff. Fluid/dynamic poses has been one of my greatest challenges.

Leohunter Leohunter

Nice stance, simple but lovely lighting, and a good matching color scheme. The biggest thing that holds it back in my view is that the artist did some great texture details for the clothes and weapon, but the fur and mane details could have used more of a touch-up in my opinion (e.g. too many small tuffs of fur along the face, knees, and abs that could've meshed better with the rest of the fur). Overall, a great piece, though.

Stach responds:

Thank's! I will try to do the best!